Show of supoort for one of our own

Cheesehead

I've been playing a very nice fellow from Madrid (Spain) in SC PBEM. He was 45 minutes away from being in one of the explosions. He didn't lose anyone close, but he's pretty shaken up. His name is Jesus Soria Casas. If any of you in our little community want to drop him a line and show him support and solidarity (especially you other Yanks) his e-mail is bpin@ozu.es I think he would appreciate it.

Cheesehead,

Good of you to post this. The WTC was within sight of my house, I was in it hundreds of times over the years including when it was still unfinished, saw the Twin Towers come down and lost friends in it, so I can sympathize with him. These things have a lingering effect on people -- I have frequent thoughts and dreams/nightmares, about those places.

Far above any political considerations are the people involved in these things. Killing innocents in the name of killed innocents is insanity.

Hello Jesus Soria Casas & people of Spain,

I was sorry to hear about your country's tragic loss. The evil ones of this world are spineless, murderous maggots. I hope for the ultimate justice against the guilty. To those who have lost friends & family, are hearts go out to you.

t_3434.jpg

Hello everybody,

First of all, i want to thanks to Cheese his kinds words. We feel the solidarity of the entire world and we feel that we are not alone.

Now, thank you to all of you for your support, i suppose that, specially, US people know my feelings.

Sadly, we just can look for the future we can´t erase this sad events. I wish a future at which people could speak as free men, here in Europe, there in America and, of course, in Asia, Africa... and so on.

We are all in the same "ship", the earth, we can and we must speak ourselves. Over religion and economy, the people is the same here, there, along this amazing world.

Just i hope that all of us learn about this sad events.

Thanks, again, for all your support.

As it was said yesterday in the streets "All of us were in the trains, no more terrorism."

Thanks,