I am looking for PBEM opponent

veki

Hello,

I am looking for PBEM opponent. One, maybe two, turns per day. On weekend maybe more. I am a not a newbie but not an expert either and I am looking for similar opponent. Settings are negotiable but I prefer default. I like to be Axis but this is also negotiable. What is non negotiable is from settings fog of war – ON and disable undo – ON. Also I want to play full campaign. And one more thing - If you are a quitter please don’t start game. I will play until the end of game or until player is in really hopeless situation and want to quit.

If someone is interest let me know on my e -mail: tinagraditeljstvo@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Veki, you lost me on only one count, full campaign.

To many people to insistent that the game can only be played if it begins in 39.

Currently I am only in one game, and I like the game best when it is Barbarossa or post 1941.

Post 1941 the game removes a lot of "expert" silliness and makes the game seem more like WW2.

Interested in 42 or 43? I want to see how well I can run allies in those settings if you are interested.

If the answer is no a simple no here will be enough for myself smile.gif

Kurt warm up the war hehe, had a slight computer hassle here (thankfully averted). Hoping to bash away at our game full tilt this week. Apologies for slow down there.

veki - I might be prepared to give it a go. I am very much a newbie, but I gotta start somewhere smile.gif

I don't really know anything about PBEM rules etc; so you will have to "lead me by the hand".

I am prepared to start as the allies, but please indicate precisely what campaign you would want to start with, and the default rules.

Is not anyone interested in different campaigns?

The 1965 WW3 scenario caused by the Cuban missle crisis is excellent even vs. the "predictable" AI. I can only imagine vs. a Human.

There is also the 1985 Red Inferno WW3 mod that looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

Currently I'm playing the WW1 scenario with Kurt and it is the most fun I've had at SC so far.