Wanted to say thank you!

Hickmanj

Thank you for...

1) Making my wife want to divorce me after yet another night of me coming to bed at 3AM (...just... one... more.... turn....)

2) Turning my day job into a non-productive haze, in which I mainly think about my newest strategies

3) Causing my one year old to think that daddy is a cyborg since he's always attached to that funny looking machine all night, yelling and banging the table in triumph and defeat

What a GREAT game - I have never spent money so well - all of you who developed it have my sincere THANKS!

Peace,

J

I second the above opinion as well as the symptoms... smile.gif

Great game. Money well spent. Thanks to Hubert and all who made it such a hoot to play...

--An Old Man

P.S. SuperTed, lets go with the next AAR my friend! London is burning for Gosh sakes! ;)

Well at least you managed to get married - I don't rate my chances as my fiance is threatening to walk out of the door if I don't start paying her more attention than my PC!

Why don't women understand the basic need of men to control the entire world :confused:

I am glad to see that it is not just me. My wife reminded me that the yard needs mowing. That was Monday. I did go so far as to delete the game from my work computer. I was spending too much time playing and not enough on my clients.

• 1 month later...

I too have been in the predicament of "you spend more time with your computer than me". My wife has seemed to loosen up on me though lately (probally she is too tired after chasing the kids all day).

I even have tried to get her interested in playing some games. She says "That looks to much like work, you have to keep thinking about what you are doing". I try to tell her that is the fun, TV gets to boring - not like you can sit there and give input into the show and perhaps change history. I'd much prefer to excersice the brain and work on world domination! :D