Useless oil?

Friendly Fire

apparently, no ... at least i think so.

A solution would be not 'liberating' the country but only get the two oilfields and not the capitol - i agree, very gamey, but the other option (liberating iraq) is plain stupid if the cash goes to UK ghost government smile.gif

The same thing goes with Canada - Axis get UK but Canada continues to collect cash as 'allied minor' probably hoping that someday, somehow, UK will be free again smile.gif

IMHO, the country who liberates/conquers a minor should benefit of its resources. Say if the USA get Norway or Iraq or whatever, the hexes should turn green - american troops ARE actually there, using the infrastructure and the resoources, right?

ah, I realize I didn't mention that in this scenario Iraq is Allied and the UK successfully defended her against Axis invasion... and paid the ultimate price.

It looks like all the MPP will go to the UK minor account even if Russian troops sit in Bagdad. It is a bit of a bummer because I actually wanted the game to proceed down this path to create an interesting situation...

oh well

Stalin is not happy!