Rambo vs Hellraiser show - 1:5:30

hellraiser

There's something different about the new European versions, I just can't prove it yet. Everybody thought I was "mad" when the AA-bug broke. Remember son (Korut Zelva), every rule you play that is standard, well, I was involved in it. Bid, RRI, AA-Bug. It took me too long to figure out the reload trick, but I did! I know people were pulling that crap on my beforehand & some still may smile.gif

Have a wonderful day,

American Legend

now why some weird nickname interferes with my issue with jjr ? I mean, KZ, change your nick dude!!! And stop being 'sour' tongue.gif Instead keep being a 'sore' loser, yourself ;)

My problem with jjr got sorted out ... he got nervous, that's all. The man knows I am on the level, he just got mad cuz of the crappy odds he faced. That's all. There's no need for Mr. Sour to come here and start a smack talk with jjr; if you have something to say to him, tell him in private.

@OlgaKorbitZelva --- Dudette, what's up? You out searching for some bugs, 'z truth? Talk to me.

Here's some quotes for you:

"I don't give a hootin' hell, for a man who loses, and laughs." --- General George S. Patton as protrayed by George C. Scott.

"Of course you have to find out if your opponent is cheating. Because if your opponenet isn't cheating, then he doesn't care" --- Radio Shock Jock & Legend, Jim Rome.

"I never liked a wallflower, one who builds walls, or the wall in Berlin. Challenge the boundaries" --- Off camera remarks by one of the greatest Presidents ever, Ronald Reagan.

Cheers,

Legend

Sure. I could use a few pointers to beat roub since while I spent the past weeks training beginners he was training with Terif. tongue.gif

However, I already told you my policy about that pustulent cesspool of software called ICQ. I'd rather die than install it on my laptop again. :D

Either you install msn or we can work some game session in advance by email. I'm in the EasternTime so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.