hi all

*enigma*

hi to everybody, i am new here but i play SC and I follow this forum since quite a lot of months... i'm tired to play against the AI so i'd like to play against a human player. is there someone that wants to play against me?

pbem or tcp/ip is the same for me, i've never tried before so it's the same.

thanks for your time, and sorry for my not really good english!

c-ya

Or you can go to www.panzerliga.de - There you will find lots of players (also TCP) .

You will find...

Active players (At the moment 58) under:

Ligen -> Einzelliga -> Strategic Command

New players (At the moment 38 for SC)under:

Ligen -> Gesamtlige -> Musterung

(here you should have a look in the "Wehrpass" to check if they play SC or only a different game)

Just make sure they also speek english (english or mixed flag behind the name) and you can ask anyone for a fun game

You can simply send them an e-mail or in the so called "Wehrpass" you will find the ICQ numbers.

Or register and join the league if you want to play frequently/more often - then you can also post officially in the "Gegnersuche" and look for opponents for League matches (in this case make sure you know the Panzerliga-rules (you can ask me or any other Veteran member from Panzerliga)/clear it with your opponent).

[ May 30, 2004, 06:13 AM: Message edited by: Terif ]

--------------------

yes i see panzerliga looks really cool, but the problem is that i don't speak german... i don't understand one thing: have i to register to the site to play against other opponents, or only send them an email telling if they want to play against me?

if the second one, no prob!

Either way, you have to register only to feature in the rankings. If you are looking only for players send them simply an E-Mail without to register. Most of them are speaking English. Best way to find SC-Players go to Einzeliegen=> Startegic command. Click on the name of the player and you get his E-Mail

[ June 08, 2004, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Sombra ]