Liam

Quebec vs American

bid was 190 modest, typical rule set

Avatar used the French and UK airpower<All in Strategy> he won with it..

The UK had a few bad dice, I had 1 or 2 very essential misses myself. Lost a lot of armies and a tank in LC... Avatar lost a Carrier, 1 fighter and his navy was pounded, and virtually all of his land units besides Monty and a few corps..Poland was delayed a little longer than I'd like and Avatar held off Denmark long enough to also keep me in check.

Big error bump Russian Readiness 10%<I didn't see the clock and it was Feb or so before I caught Paris> I really was weak now and had little options, I pounded through Gibraltar, took Egypt and then headed right into UK...<late late move>

1 turn I captured Manchester and Canada, same turn USA and USSR joined. This was a very very close match. We gave it our all, I was investing all my hope in taking out UK. Soon after Red Armies were pouring through Eastern Europe and the Balkans, game was up.

Great Game, proves Avatar is a notch above this puppy ;)

Was a great game. I headed right for Berlin tho. What'd I build for Russia, like 15 AF's, no joke, NO JOKE. Invested 5 chits in jet (only jet), and got 2 levels up in 3 turns. Germans had no chance. Koenigsberg was captured turn 2, warsaw turn 3. Was swarming anything (tanks, corps) through every gap on the german ostfront. I drove UK into the ground tho, and look what happens, it dies. But, I hedged my bet that the USSR would do the dirty work for me, and, it did! GG Liam, look forward to the next one.