"Weltflotte" 1.1 playtesters

SeaMonkey

Men, I just don't have time to check this campaign out thoroughly. I have started and restarted it numerous times but can't get deep enough with my time limitations and playing myself via hotseat. It is meant for H to H but it might be alright for an aggressive AI. That's the point, its short (3 years) and meant to be intense, so both players must be aggressive from the get go. I especially need input on the USSR readiness and joining timetable. The Axis minors will probably have to be conquered (haven't seen them join yet), I just don't know. The Yugo coup will happen. Its fast and furious but I need HELP! If your interested please email me at bradtap@aol.com and I'll send it your way, Thanks

It's a great campaign and a lot of fun for two players who like tough situations. Plenty of action and it won't drag on interminably.

Don't worry about winning or losing, just play reasonable moves and let SeaMonkey know if you see any balance problems.

[ August 07, 2003, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Honored you asked. Iron Ranger and myself were getting set to play it in a PBEM game, using some new revisions which looked very promising. As the game was about to start Iron noticed the British can only build four HQs. I think Montgomery was missing.

I tried fixing it but the original file is so different I decided to go back and take it from scratch, which is rough with something that complicated. Naturally, everything else in the world had to land on my head as soon I started, so it's been almost a month now and I haven't made much progress. In the end I'll probably pring out the last versions maps in sections and take it from there. A job I'm not cherishing.

disorder -- Sounds good, you'll really like the Germans in this one. We can indulge in our usual carnage and accelerated slaughter on a scale we've only dreamed about in other scenarios! I'll send you a copy in a separate e-mail.

4horse.jpg

[ August 09, 2003, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Thanks guys, I'll be awaiting y'alls feedback, still playing against myself, trying all the weird twists, this campaign has lots of branches.

Hypothetical "Weltflotte and Operation Sphinx" from "The Hitler Options", Kenneth Macksey, editor, this book is a great read for all you "what-if" fans..., and isn't that what SC is all about.