AAR Summer tourney Hellraiser - Rannug

yeah, rannug is right - baltic fleet is no m ore - forgot to mention -> i don't know what had gotten into me to use the fleet...probably annoyed by the sucky rolls in LC :D

indeed, LC turn 1 is a pure gamble, but sometimes it works ;)

it's good that this happened in a group game where I already have 2 victories hihihi

the green guy don't play in this tourney - it is about the first spot in the tourney not the world smile.gif

I can't continue tonight - got a lot of work to do and i'll get home late. Tommorrow night i gotta go to a party. Maybe Saturday if it is ok with you.

• 2 weeks later...

we resumed the game:

after a crappy early gameplay, axis managed to bring back the balance into the game (more or less:P )

mid 42, germany has riga, minsk in the east, allies landed in france and crawl their way to paris; jets 3 for germany and uk, jets 1 USA, ussr had jets 1 a long time ago but they retreated the air back so i dunno their lvl; AT 1 for germany and usa

man , you well know I played like a butthead in the beggining of the game smile.gif

Ofc there ain't no navy, etc

So far I am content with having an army which can still fight smile.gif

BTW, I sold the AT and Jets chits -> stuff is getting expensive smile.gif and I will need a lot of cash soon :D

I am sorry man, i had parties all over the week end including my birthday party. According to tourney rules I have to concede the game (you were available and I was not).

But I will keep the save and maybe continue it for fun - it is an interesting game indeed.