1939 expert +2 ALLIES WIN!

aesop

Just my two pennies worth of input. I smacked Germany and Italy by April 2, 1944. Computer on +2 experience and expert level. It seems that the computer could not form a comprehensive strategy and do armor breakthroughs. It took over most of Europe, but got beaten back down.

If you form a cohesive defensive line in Russia by taking advantage of the terrain, the computer gets bogged down. Well I guess this is food for thought for SC2! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Hey Gorski! Got game yet??? tongue.gif By the way, the allies' score was pretty low due to all the units that it has lost #132. Now next, let me see how the computer does as allies with the same setting! Seigheil! What else can you throw against me Hubert? Hehehehe! :D

[ August 08, 2002, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: aesop ]

No it is doable if you know what you are doing. I would bet anyone that I can do this pretty much routinely anytime. Hubert knows this also on the downside of the computer AI. I used to be a military man myself. It's always a question of concentration of force and how you use it. Plain and simple. tongue.gif