Z-League AAR Comrade Trapp (Allies) vs. Leopard (Axis)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since airfleets are limited, I felt cheap experience for my cruisers was critical. So I tried not to take Denmark until I had some 8 months experience built up for the German cruisers, at the expense of some lost MPP. But the UK reinforcements offset that some also.

From Swiss Press

Presently the isolationist USA and non-agression pact signatory USSR seem uninterested in the joining the widening European War, which has now become the UK against Germany and Italy. But with continued German agression against neutral countries and Japans military adventures in China encroaching upon each of their interests, another World War seems unavoidable.

Irish refusal to allow naval basing rights has caused a stir in the UK high command, and military action seems possible as a protective measure.

Black-out conditions continue in Italy, with no news or sight of the Italian military.

Meanwhile, the German press announced that all (civilian) flights to Sweeden have been cancelled.

Explosions, engine failures, dropped test tubes and pocket protector shortages continue to plague German labratories.

[ July 06, 2003, 05:24 AM: Message edited by: Leopard ]

Novermber 24, 1940

The 3rd RAF airfleet, a Free French airfleet, and a RN carrier sink a Italian Battleship. One British Battleship disengages from battle, the others are repaired. The RAF in England attack a German HQ in France. A German army is sighted near Bergen, Norway. RAF got jets +1 previous turn.

[ July 06, 2003, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

Janurary 5, 1941

Major naval battle begins between the Italian Navy and the Royal Navy, both sides assisted by aircraft. Both sides lose many ships.

Allied Ships:

4 BBs, 1 CA, 2 CVs

Axis Ships:

3 BBs, 1 CA, 1 Sub

[ July 06, 2003, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

Bergen left for Germans after surrounded by 3 armies. Germany anti-tank L-1.

New Italian sub sinks a badly wounded (2) UK BB off coast of Southern Italy.

Italian airfleet destryed near Alexandria-first non-naval loss for Axis.

German army moves into hex west of alex.

[ July 06, 2003, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: Leopard ]

April 27, 1941

A heavily damaged British Battleship is sunk as it tries to reach the saftey of the rock. German troops enter Bergen. Transports attacked as they make their way to Algeirs in what looks like an upcoming attempt to invade Vinchy France.

Total Losses in Naval Battle

Allied:

3 BBs, 1 CA, 1 CV

Axis:

3 BBs and 1 sub

While Axis forces sunk more ships, the RN will be able to sustain the losses. The Italian Navy was partially destroyed but at a heavy price. British declare a stalemate in the Med.

[ July 06, 2003, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]