increasing industrial capacity

Tannenberg

i´m not to glad with the current system of income in SC

- in real history the US,russia and even other countries where able to increase the industrial output massivly during the war due to "total war" doctrines and full war production.

this isn´t represented in SC.

(the industrial research possibility in SC does not really fit with that problem: the above mentioned was no matter of "luck" or research, it was the use of all industrial capacities for war efforts ( in germany as late as 1943) it took just and only time, until everything was changed to war production.

I would suggest a yearly increase in industry output (maybe the towns and other sites "growing" bigger) to represent that.

however, the "industry research" should stay as well in the game ( representing use of better machines etc.)

what is your opinion? wich countries should be affected?

Good idea, and your right it would be nice to see all mines (example) incress to 15 in 1942, 20 in 1944 ect...

The only problem I see is in the code, and we are seeing the end of patchs for SC. Your idea would serve best in SC2, if and when it get worked on.

Good idea.

This way there would be a possibility to reduce the plunder-motivated DOWs against neutrals for the allied player.

There was no need for an allied invasion of Ireland, no need for an allied invasion of neutral Iraq or Portugal. The US had plenty of production power to win 2 wars or even 3 if nescessary at the same time. But in 1943-SC-games they are often poorer than greater Italy.

The US should be able to choose if they give lend lease, whom they give lend lease and which route th lend lease shall be shipped.

Maybe there could be a system where U.S has a certain amount of money ready for them when they enter the war, and they can choose to give money monthly to the U.K and Russia, but it will detract from their starting war-entry cash.