Greetings from England

Leith

Salutations, my dear fellow wargamers! After several unsuccessful attempts to log in here, I finally made it through Matt's help. (My browser didn't accept cookies). Now, may I start by congratulating Battlefront for this masterpiece of wargaming ? One of its strongest points is its simple, yet, immersive gameplay. I have been playing the demo for two days now and couldn't get enough. I have a question for those who ordered and got the game eventually; when you first ordered, did you receive a notification email regarding your order status ? I ordered the game yesterday (I know it's too early) but received no email saying that my order has been successfuly processed or something along these lines.

This game has a lot of potential and I have recommended it on all the chat forums I frequent. The demo was brilliant and I'm sure the full version is even much more immersive. Excellent job!

Regards,

Leith

Thanks, CVM! It looks like a nice place. I have been browsing through the various threads and have learnt quite a few things about this game. I have already emailed battlefront sales department but have not received an answer yet. I wish there was a phonenumber I could use to get in direct touch with them. Oh well, I hope one of them reads this message. smile.gif

Regards,

Leith

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Hi Leith!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the demo and thanks for ordering smile.gif

If you did not recieve an automated email response on your order I would suggest emailing Matt at matt@battlefront.com and he will straighten it out for you.

Hubert

Thanks, Hubert! Congratulations once again, mate! smile.gif I will email Matt and hope he can clarify things. It's a pleasure and an honour to be part of this lovely community.

Regards,

Leith

Hi again. I just wanted to thank Matt for his unbelievable co-operation. My first order didn't go through so I had to make another order. I have just received the confirmation email from battlefront. Thank you again. I cannot wait to get my hands on this gem :D

Kind Regards,

Leith