Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Age of Chaos comes to an end? Zapp-Terif war ended? Terif makes comeback to Z-League?

zappsweden

Yes ppl, you all heard it right. Terif talked about cease-fire in another topic ( http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=003086 )

I have come to my senses and I am in fact villing to extend.

I hereby offer Terif PEACE. Peace means we are not enemies and ofcourse means we wont avoid leagues, CUPS or competition just because the other guy is around. It also means we do not talk unprovoced smack just to slander the other guy.

Also, I cannot come up with a single person who would object if Terif makes a sudden comeback to the Z-league... ;)

Zappsweden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

[ November 05, 2003, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

OK Zapp, lets extend the cease-fire. I accept your peace offer.

I moved to the german SC League, there are a lot of new/different players that I didnt play dozens of times... So at the moment I have no desire to come back to the ZL. But perhaps I will play again in some competitions or cups, there we can meet again on the battlefield.

Summary: No war in the forum any more (=Peace), perhaps we can start a new war sometimes at the SC battlefield - ingame (or hopefully SC2 :D ) smile.gif .

Maybe ZL has run its course. Is it time for a new system? Better yet, aren't we due for a tournament? We all want SC2, but that may take a year or so? People just playing "now & then" for fun? Is competition burned out & too expensive a toll on real life? Looking for new games?

I'm just curious what people are interested in.