Does the creator of SC visit this forum?

japinard

Cool, ok here are my questions:

1. To play the game longer, can he make it so we can start the game on Jan 1 1939, or let us play later (like until 1947)?

2. Is there a way to make Poland, France, or Great Britain neutral? If not, will you create it as an option for us in the future? I'd like to work on some very hypothetical campaigns.

3. When you "neutralize" map sprites in the campaign editor, you cannot attack them in the game (at least I cannot find a way). Can this be changed?

4. Is there a way to add our own HQ names and values intot he game? I'd like to put myself in as a colleague choice to Rommel smile.gif

5. Can we make the Russians join the Germans? I'd like to make a scenario where Russia and Germany challenge the world. Basically have a human play as the Allies and have the computer play as the two evil leaders of the 20th century...

6. Can Russia be given it's own distinct turn apart from the Allies? I cringe at thinking Stalin was an Allies "ally"...

Thank you!

[ October 20, 2002, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: japinard ]

1. To play the game longer, can he make it so we can start the game on Jan 1 1939, or let us play later (like until 1947)?

This is still a possibility but again most likely will not change for this version of the game.

2. Is there a way to make Poland, France, or Great Britain neutral? If not, will you create it as an option for us in the future? I'd like to work on some very hypothetical campaigns.

Nope

3. When you "neutralize" map sprites in the campaign editor, you cannot attack them in the game (at least I cannot find a way). Can this be changed?
No, the option to neutralize map sprites was pretty much only included to let you reset neutral territory if you accidentally changed a hex before you activated the neutral country.

4. Is there a way to add our own HQ names and values intot he game? I'd like to put myself in as a colleague choice to Rommel smile.gif
No, due to the nature of the design these are currently hardcoded.

5. Can we make the Russians join the Germans? I'd like to make a scenario where Russia and Germany challenge the world. Basically have a human play as the Allies and have the computer play as the two evil leaders of the 20th century...
This is also not possible

6. Can Russia be given it's own distinct turn apart from the Allies? I cringe at thinking Stalin was an Allies "ally"...
Nope

Thank you!
No problems!

Hubert