United league

It feels bad that w-league and panzerliga can't join forces and work together for a strong base of competitive play.

It's like in the boxing world with IBF, WBO, WBF etc. It's so sad, time to do something about it.

Terif, Dragonheart, Zapp and Rambo. Time you guys start to do something about this!

Kuni everybody is free to decide if one wants to join a league or not. Most ppl in PL feel so familar with the league that they dont want to play somewhere else. When you started your league i informed all ppl in the league about your league. If you want you can post there too. (www.panzerliga.de)

I think that it will make more sense if you join the panzerliga as this league has much more members than WL. From 60 official SC players at least 25 are very active. We have a lot of fun there and nobody is obliged to play ag a certain opponent and within a certain time frame....you climb in ranks by making points with your victories...and every half year the point account is set to 0 to give every player again the chance to get the crown.....although you will never get the crown there as long Terif is in the league :D .

The rules are quite similar to WL rules at least soon. Your main argument would be that this site is in German....yes that s correct but since 3 month several ppl are working hard on the translation for this site in their spare time....i cant promise a date but i think this site will be soon in english too.....

Cya Dragonheart

Dragon, the PL is a great site. I think the best site for a league for SC. I would be a part of it except for the language barrier. Perhaps when they get the English site up and SCII comes out it will become the major site for SC Play. One of the features that is really nice about PL is it joins PBEM and TCIP.

[ May 04, 2004, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Curry ]

The Problem in PL is that ppl dont use the forum in the manner like here in Battlefront....we are just 15 ppl posting there frequently.....dont ask me why.....so if you wanna attract as many ppl from panzerliga as possible you will have to personal contact them.....

I already posted an info for this tourney but i think that only our forum users will join then if you wanna attract more...speak with DEVO he is admin there which enables him to leave a message on the main page of the panzerliga....if you want me i can personally contact alot of ppl too.