Is it possible to change the MAP when making an campaign?

UgediBugedi

Shaka,

Sorry, I've sent you several e-mails this past week and thought you were busy and would answer later on.

In one of them I apologized for lagging behind, I've been caught up in several different activities and am trying to close the gap as quickly as possible -- posts, as you know, don't require much time on my part, especially as I squeeze them in while working.

Will send another e-mail now -- Saturday Morning -- please either respond or post here to let me know weather you've received it.

--- Sent a test e-mail. Forgot to mention I'm in, just a bit delayed due to a prior committment which came back at me this week and also an unexpected surge of work from the service I run; playing catchup at the moment but am hoping to get things straightened out today. smile.gif

[ December 13, 2003, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Shaka

Will do, on my way there now.

-- Just sent it out and checked the sent box for the earlier ones, they're all showing up on my end as being sent. A weird situation, I've had it come up last year where e-mails also showed up as sent but were being deleted on the other end before they could be read. Unfortunately it wasn't a problem the other person fixed, so we never did find out the problem, it just stopped happening!

[ December 13, 2003, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

JerseyJohn

The fault was on my end. Somehow, your ID was on my e-mail list of e-mails being filtered out. Also found you had some esteemed company, since you where there along with a few others that should not have been.

It should teach me not to work on my incoming e-mail when I'm half asleep.

[ December 13, 2003, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Shaka of Carthage ]