ISCL league-Rambo vs. DalmatiaPartisan

I've lost 2 games out of 10 due to that 10% and forgetting my Russian Reserves Dalmatian. Bad bad thing it is. just always post a few Italians and like Strength 1-3 Corps that were battered in France. Doesn't matter when you put them there after France Falls. You won't forget if you don't move them and make it a habit. Just like forgetting the North Sea Subs, that aches

thanks for the advice...

- I made 2 big mistakes - russian readiness increase and left brussels empty-allied DOW and liberated Low Countries

- allied airforce practicly doesnt exist - 1 carrier sunk, 2nd badly damaged,2 british AF destroyed

didnt start Barbarossa-I decided to try to defend my position without attacking russia(minors didint join)-will try to defend axis as long as possible although game is 99.99% over-my only hope is weak british navy and chance of puting allied forces in low countries back to where they belong...

- also there is possibility of conquering many neutral countries which allies cannot

so will concentrate on these 3 weak possibilities

;(

no surrender Rambo!!!

You're sunk Dalmatia. Mistakes like ussr readiness rise don't fix themselves. Looks like too little time to invade other countries. USSR gets 480mpp a turn, you're getting ~220-300. You'll never make it, but good luck. Frick, just surrender, start a new game, and don't make the same mistake twice.