Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Rambo: Last Rights

BriantheWise

There are the comments and the game....

Now, I like Rambo, don't get me wrong. He says many things. He jams people. He expressed opinions (except while playing, then he is a mute, but that will be talked about shortly)

I read the stuff here. I know that he has offended some of you, and also, that I have offended you. Mine was probably dimness (the Wise, i was kidding!), his was gregariousness.

Now that the game is even, I am focusing into the strategy. Rambo, plays this game well, almost like chess, but there is chance. And sometimes, chance is not good to him.

However,

well now I have a er, gosh darnit. Typing out this note, about the game, and wife comes in, oblivious, to my own oblivioness.

\

bang

If you play against Rambo, be focused, be ready and have coffee.

Now that I know him, I can beat him anytime.

Brian --- You are tired, read what you typed! We played for 8-hours & only got thru a year & half of actual SC time. Your defense of France is strong, but at a high cost.

You killed my lead tank, damaged my air, wiped out the Italian Navy...And then you started flapping your mouth. I didn't take Paris until August '40, but England checked out in what, Feb. 41?

Bottom Line: If you want to play against "Rambo Legend" you need to play faster. Yes, I know the connection went out because of weather, the family, etc. But like you said, I play like Chess, & those championships use the flip sand-dial-timers. I don't have 8-hours to play the 1st year of SC. It's like playing in a golf tournament, hurry the hell up!

Rambo

Lmao... what this game needs is a Vcr componant. Like in Civ1. I'd like to watch that game u 2 spent 8 hours on. I wish i had the save of a 46 hour Civ2 Multiplayer game I had (Against a guy named Boozemaster:he was anything but) That was a Stress test as well! 38 hours straight then 8 the next day and a loss do to exhaustion while wipeing him up i left the rails ungaurded and lost all in one turn. Lol I can be a dip****.

• 5 months later...