just a suggestion

I've been doing some reviews over at SD over the last couple of months and noticed that lately another reviewer going by the initials "jwb3" has been writing up some reviews as well on cmbo scenarios.

Anyway, the one thing in particular I noticed that led me to post this in the hopes of getting your attention, is the fact that on numerous occasions you've written up reviews on scenarios that already have historical reviews.

While it's of course possible to do this, and there's no rule per se against it, it is sort of a puzzle to me why you wouldn't consider first hitting the hundreds if not thousands that have no historical or current review first?!

Like I said, just a suggestion...

Perhaps he's limiting himself to scenarios he's played. And perhaps he's playing scenarios that have good historical reviews to have a better chance of finding one that he likes?

People don't play scenarios in order to leave reviews. They play them to have fun. And once in a blue moon, they leave a review.