Mixed and Matched Graphics mod

Aloid

Here's a little smorgasbord of unit mods I put together.

Right up front, I did not put much work into this, other than cut, paste and a color change here and ther.

The guys who did it get ALL the credit.

Wolfe's Tank Mod [by Chris "Wolfe" Hare] (tanks with dots)

Jorgen's Symbol Mod [by Jorgen Cab] (Infantry, rocket & HQ)

Camicie Nere Mod [by Camicie Nere] (Air & Ship)

Excellent work guys!

Guys (Wolfe, Jorgen, Camicie), I need your okay to have Otto post this (assuming anyone wants it).

If people like it, I'll update it with the latest chnges by the authors, and I plan to add some depth to the flat counters. Also, I need to fiddle with the strength numbers so I can show more of Camicie's amazing aircraft!!

(sorry the next pic is so big... jpg was being unfreindly to the colors)

unit_sprites.bmp

Aloid

Here's a little smorgasbord of unit mods I put together.

Right up front, I did not put much work into this, other than cut, paste and a color change here and ther.

The guys who did it get ALL the credit.

Wolfe's Tank Mod [by Chris "Wolfe" Hare] (tanks with dots)

Jorgen's Symbol Mod [by Jorgen Cab] (Infantry, rocket & HQ)

Camicie Nere Mod [by Camicie Nere] (Air & Ship)

Excellent work guys!

Guys (Wolfe, Jorgen, Camicie), I need your okay to have Otto post this (assuming anyone wants it).

If people like it, I'll update it with the latest chnges by the authors, and I plan to add some depth to the flat counters. Also, I need to fiddle with the strength numbers so I can show more of Camicie's amazing aircraft!!

(sorry the next pic is so big... jpg was being unfreindly to the colors)

unit_sprites.bmp

Aloid

Originally posted by Randell Daigre:

That's actually very similar to the set I mix-and-matched. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to post an image of them here.

Hi RD,

If your ISP gives you space to post files (web pages, etc.), then it's pretty easy, with some practice. If they do, there should be a FAQ on doing it.

Once that's done, post a message, click on the "UBB Code is enabled" link to the left. It will show you how to point to the picture from within the post.

An Old Man, I see on Otto's site that JBulldog has started some detailed work on tank units... Let's hope he finishes it!

Enjoy!

Aloid

Originally posted by Randell Daigre:

That's actually very similar to the set I mix-and-matched. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to post an image of them here.

Hi RD,

If your ISP gives you space to post files (web pages, etc.), then it's pretty easy, with some practice. If they do, there should be a FAQ on doing it.

Once that's done, post a message, click on the "UBB Code is enabled" link to the left. It will show you how to point to the picture from within the post.

An Old Man, I see on Otto's site that JBulldog has started some detailed work on tank units... Let's hope he finishes it!

Enjoy!

Aloid

Originally posted by Aloid:

Guys, I need your okay to have Otto post this

Caught me on vacation. smile.gif Certainly, feel free to change my mod anyway you like. And you really didn't need to ask, atleast not me. Mods are meant to be modded, IMO. And I gave permission in the text file anyway. But thanks for asking. Politeness never goes out of style. smile.gif

- Chris

Originally posted by Aloid:

Guys, I need your okay to have Otto post this

Caught me on vacation. smile.gif Certainly, feel free to change my mod anyway you like. And you really didn't need to ask, atleast not me. Mods are meant to be modded, IMO. And I gave permission in the text file anyway. But thanks for asking. Politeness never goes out of style. smile.gif

- Chris