So there is going to be a SC2 !!

kurt88

diary_life_old_men.jpg

Jersey and SeaMonkey can barely contain their excitement.

JJ says he's even more excited than when he first saw plastic wrap but SeaMonkey, ever the more practical one, says, "No, plastic wrap was much more exciting."

And he's right, because a lot of times sandwiches would get sort of gooey when wrapped in waxed paper.

Ahhh, SeaMonkey, "Balogna flavored Moonshine," such nostalgia -- Mom's loved it because it was nutricious and good for ya' -- lunch and a good drink all in the same glass!

I wonder if the Balogna manufacturers were responsible for getting the drinking age raised so kids would have to actually eat their product instead of drinking the more modern version? :eek:

Liam,

I fear your North Carolina neighbors are either holding out on you, or they believe you're one of those Federal Fella's.

The Sovereign and Great State of North Carolina has more than it's share of Jug filling stations. To find one you need only ask around and the one who says he doesn't even know what the hell moonshine* is will have the biggest still hidden out back of the house!

Good Luck, and Good Chugging!

*Occasionally the words hooch and moonshine are confused for one another, but one is made in a still using real ingredients and the other is made in a -- well, you don't really want the details of hooch (a.k.a. rotgut) production. As you say, as younguns you were "too afraid of hooch" -- and quite wisely so! ;)

[ February 21, 2004, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Remember the scene in the movie 2010?

Dave Bowman: You see, something's going to happen. You must leave.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: What? What's going to happen?

Dave Bowman: Something wonderful.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: What?

Dave Bowman: I understand how you feel. You see, it's all very clear to me now. The whole thing. It's wonderful.

smile.gif