Chat

As anyone would have noticed, there's a chat link right over the opponent finder forum. This is a simple java chat, and i've seen that there's a room for SC players, along with combat mission rooms and so on.

The question is: does anyone of us actually uses this chat to find opponents? I've gone there only a pair of times, but i never found anyone in SC room.

Maybe it would be a simpler way to find oppos if everyone of us went there instead of writing in the forums, not?

Just a thought.

I have located "chat" locations in numerous sites with forums like here at Battlefront actually. And they are usually uniformly empty.

For chatting I much prefer to employ a real chat program like Yahoo, AOL IM, MSN, ICQ, or because I have Trillian, all at the same time.

To chat with me, a person really only needs to send a PM or post in the clear they wish to. At that point I am interested.

But that is the size of it. Non dedicated chat options like the one here have little utility. People are always in time zones that conflict with availability.