Poll - Bugs / Glitchs that effect Strategic planing

Iron Ranger

I'm looking at 'glitchs'or ways that players can manuiplate rules / program windows and 'twist' the game to thier advantage. I can think of two butI know there are more. If you can know of one could you post it here, please.

1) Early Rome invasion: The ability to knock italy out of the game with one quick blow. Cause: Corps in the capital, entrenchment level 4 only.

2) Encircled capital bug: Country's who's capital is encircled can't produce units. Primarly a problem for Russia and UK. Cause: Rule requiring a line of controled hex's to the capital, even when you have a second supply source.

Iron

Great Thread, I hope it doesn't become ruined by long off-topic postings as often happens.

Kuni,

Agree 100%, or course! Thanks for putting that in, I wouldn't have thought of it in this context, but you're right, that whole Spain / Sweden arrangement preventing Axis minors from DoW's in random setting is completely wrong and should be fixed. I think there are also some tie-ins with early Yugo-Greece or Turkey activations, but I'm not entirely sure of that. I know that in some scenarios where Spain and Sweden were neutral but Yugo and / or Greece started, the Axis minors didn't activate, exactly as happened with Spain and Sweden.

Hubert would have to explain this, unless it's some undesired effect, a bug as Iron says, and I strongly suspect that's the case.