NOOb Question About Unloading Transports

Steve C

In my latest game against the AI, I tried to invade Denmark and was unable to unload most of my transports, despite my units being active and right next to shore.

Did I need an HQ ashore first, Denmark doesn't have enough supply capacity to support the troops ? What is it ? I was able to move down to France and unload there instead.

I think you probaby haven't declared a war against Denmark. Select War Map, Click On Denmark's flag and Click Declare War button.

Tip: You don't need to use transport to invade Copenhagen, the island is connected to the mainland. Just move your armies cross the strait

Kuniworth

Agreed, but how could such a rule account for the German invasion of Norway in '40 which didn't even take place during the Summer?

They pretty much hopped off boats and walked down the gangplanks of docked merchant ships, but how does that get reproduced in the game?

Originally posted by Dolphin:

I think you probaby haven't declared a war against Denmark. Select War Map, Click On Denmark's flag and Click Declare War button.

No, I didn't need to, the Germans had already beat me to it. ;) Still puzzled, I will investigate by trying it again.