In praise of "Royal Opponent"

I just recently finished this scenario PBEM, and I have to say that it was really tops.

I don't usually like big maps with large forces, because they can be overwhelming in the management needed, and they can bog down with two large forces grinding against each other.

Not so in this scenario. We had varios skirmishes all across the map, and also a fantastic struggle of the central battle. The timing and positioning of reinforments really contributed well to this feeling of flow and interest.

There are some reviews out there that suggest this scenario is not balanced. I don't think this is the case: both sides have a good chance to win, if they choose the right tactics (and keep choosing them as the game goes on).

Are there any more scenarios out there like this one? I'd love to play another like it!

GaJ.