Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Message to Moon.

Moon,

I respectfully request that you take notice of the following threads and do what you feel is necessary with them:

"Zappsweden seeks Championship battles in W-League and Panzerliga and look what he got"

"Z-League NEWS: The MyLeague Challenge option now enabled."

Both are completely unrelated to SC at this point and are only being used as a platform for Zappsweden's personal attacks against other BF members.

I think everybody here is getting tired of listening to this bull**** that Zapp has decided to dig back up because he thinks it's funny.

Feel free to lock this after your done reading it.

Thanks,

Comrade Trapp

Well all things considered, and while I did not have the endurance to actually read all that lengthy and apparently juvenile looking garbage, but it did appear like it was designed to antagonise.

And I would hope it would be treated like a petty juvenile posting.

Heck I have seen stuff locked for infinitely less reasons.

Everybody needs their sleep and since Moon is no exception... being awake I've taken a quick look at these threads I'll agree any point that had to do with SC has long since passed.

Now... believe me I would much rather spend my time developing than policing, but I have to ask are these types of threads really necessary? Do they bring any real value to the game or community?

If it's personal, please take it outside, use other channels or whatever else other than these forums and/or move on.

Locking this and the others up.

Hubert