Another AAR : YodaTerif vs Rambo

jon_j_rambo

And its the bitter end now... ;)

May 11, 1941:

Allies surrender unconditionally.

Gibraltar taken, UK AF in spanish africa destroyed, no allied ship escaped the slaughter.

First german transports approaching the british Isles....

Breaking News!

The British Royal family sends James Bond to my house in Washington. I'm shot for being a complete idiot. All but two ships of the Royal Navy have just created a "underwater Museum" in the Western Med.

This was a sad day for Ranch Rambo. Here I sit on the top of my little house on the wooded mountain...and I got my ass handed to me from Terif, & most like ZappSweden.

I did have a plan, it was not to enter the Med, I got very frustrated. First, I was behind in the game because of France, but I still had a chance. The UK was in good shape, they had escaped (Dunkirk).

My plan was to attack Portugal, & thus hope Spain DOW on the Allies, BEFORE the Axis minors joined the game. But what happenend? The exact turn of Portugal invastion (Nov. 1940), both Romanian & Hungary joined the Axis!

Being an idiot & frustrated, I decided to take a swim in the deep waters of the Med. Not a good idea. The Royal Navy looked like the Spanish Armada of years gone pass. Terif turned that area into a shooting gallery.

I'm going outside to put the grill on, mow the grass with my rider smile.gif Then, I'll be putting my flag at half mass. Today, was a bad day for SC. Game play in France sucked!

Against Zapp, I got suckered into a punching match (that game isn't over though), & took lots of ground damage instead of a cautious advance.

Against Terif, I tried one lousy counterattack from the Ardennes, it opened the floodgates.

I shall return!

I've been headcracking plenty of weak players lately (leaving them nameless out of respect), but today was not my day against Titans & the World Champ.

Rambo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT