Will I like this game ?

Jeffery

I have started playing Panzer General years ago and recently got involve with Panzer Campaign (HPS)and love it

Will I like Strategic Command ? I have a very slow line so downloading the demo is a bit tough ..

Can someone advise whether this game will be my cup of tea ??

Thanks

[ November 25, 2003, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Jeffery ]

Jefferey skip the demo, she is a nasty tease anyways, you only get all excited then she turns off hehe.

Seriously though, this game enjoys being the most inexpensive quality experience out there. And it can out do games that are twice the price hands down.

This game has the cool simplicity you liked in Panzer General, and none of the mindless micromanagement that often turns off people in other games.

You can plot and play a full turn in less time than my post will take to type.

I often consider this game the best bridge between grognard and casual wargamer.

You will find lots of diehard Advanced Third Reich type fans or hard core computer grand strategy gamers happy to play this game.

SC should be on your computer.

Originally posted by Les the Sarge 9-1:

and none of the mindless micromanagement that often turns off people in other games.

And that is why it is the ONLY Strategy game I own or have ever owned.

If a First Person Shooter lover like me enjoys this game, anyone with the slightest interest in military games will love SC.