Kuniworth a SC record holder? You bet in this category - all new newbies please read

Kuniworth

I hold the all-time SC-forum record for most padlocks ever. All newbies dont do as I did. Live your live in the forum on the safe side and stay away from the cops. Moon will get ya, bad boyz bad boyz watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when Bad ass Moon comes for you?

However most off-topic thread ever is this one;

Topic: What it is!

waltero

posted February 20, 2003 04:47

Ask your mama what it is

Kuniworth

posted February 20, 2003 04:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never seen such a off-topic topic

Napoleon I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP: Logged

JerseyJohn

Member # 10545

posted February 20, 2003 07:13 PM

Driven even further off topic by your response!

--------------------

JerseyJohn

"Where-ever you go, there you are!" -- Buckaroo Bonzai.

btw is it only me that think that the eye of Sauron in Lord of the Rings looks like a big Cunt with fire in it?

[ May 23, 2003, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

[QB] I hold the all-time SC-forum record for most padlocks ever. All newbies dont do as I did. Live your live in the forum on the safe side and stay away from the cops. Moon will get ya, bad boyz bad boyz watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when Bad ass Moon comes for you?

-- (JJ) Reading this brought tears to my eyes. It's like that James Cagney scene where he pretends to be afraid of the electric chair so they young toughs won't idolize him. Takes a Giant of a Man to give such BIG ADVICE. The whole world is proud of you. I know I am. Pat O'Brien played the Priest in that movie. I think it was Angels with Dirty Faces.

However most off-topic thread ever is this one;

Topic: What it is!

waltero

posted February 20, 2003 04:47

Ask your mama what it is

Kuniworth

posted February 20, 2003 04:54 PM

I've never seen such a off-topic topic

Napoleon I

JerseyJohn

Member # 10545

posted February 20, 2003 07:13 PM

Driven even further off topic by your response!

--------------------

JerseyJohn

"Where-ever you go, there you are!" -- Buckaroo Bonzai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(JJ) Forgot about this one -- You're right, it's a classic! :D

[ May 23, 2003, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]