AAR (SUMMER HEAT TOURNEY) Zapp (Axis) vs Condor (Allies). GAME THREE

zappsweden

You would not have stopped anyone, SON!

Just as I stated to Codename Condom Factory and other bozos out there, games will be quicker when the the new ZCC gets more standardised, practiced and tuned up.

Last game it took almost 2 hours getting to June 1940.

This game we got to August 1940 in the same amout of time. Big difference since summer turns are turn=week.

[ July 07, 2005, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Ah zapp, you seemed to be again overconfident. :D First you discovered ZAS+RAI together with Rambo and got your beating by HDO+DAI and now you are switching sides to provide your ultimate axis strategy ZCC?

Seems you need another beating in best of 5 to show you that either your strategy isnt worth it or your gameplay is way weaker than mine. ;):D

Everyone wants a piece of the Legend, Dragonheart. You will get your fair chance in time, first I gotta win the tourney and beat up old Yoda in our duel. :D

I have lost alot of games lately just because the ZCC is so fun to play and it was the only was to test it i.e in real fights. However, when I get it to A-Game status, I am gonna rock again!

p.s You do not judge Tiger Woods from when he has a bad day missing the cut, do you?. You judge him from the day he has his game with him, dominating and being a Legend.

[ July 07, 2005, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Hehe why going for a piece when i had already the hole cake? I´m going to retire soon as i have some other games in my mind now and as i m soon on holiday anyway so dont worry there are enough players out here you can kick ass, better then getting your ass kicked. :D

Good luck

ZZZZapp, kiddo, ZCC is easy to stop, 3 AFs+Monty in LC and u can be dead in the first month. This game u had 3 things that helped u: fast poland surrender, bad die rolls/bad played in the baltic naval battles and a cheap bid.

I commited the mistake in denmark, bad carriers moves and i didnt sink yer fleat. Even tho, its March 41 and at this rate u r gonna take france the same month russia enters the war.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess Zapp expected french units to withdraw to Uk soil and Billote to be disbanded instead the got a circle of fire around Paris and agressive RAF+carrier attacks. I managed to kill the AF in LC and got level 2 jets in that turn, Zapp surrendered before he noticed that fact. My agressive offensive early in the game avoided Zapp to gain jets 3 the way he got em last game. i hit too hard the LF and he never got the iniciative in the air.