Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Scenario Editor requests

HICOM

Give us ability to create new games with any major or minor country starting as either Axis, Allies, or neutral.

This was somewhat possible in High Command, except Germany was always active first. Since Germany is essentially in the driver's seat regarding war, give us the option to start with Poland at peace, and Germany mulling over her options.

Well ,I made a campaign (1939) with Germany suurrender to allies ,Italy activated with the troops of the germans (obviously) funny to play agaist AI ;I named it "Italy agaist the world" (I bit hard take URRS with 3 HQs but possible).

I leave Berlin allied till US was to fall.

Yes, these things would be good. There have been many dozens of requests for similar things in the new scenario editor, including minor country HQs and terrain editing. Also requests for automatic unit numbering, player set limits on various units as a game option, similar option for the price of units, etc & etc ...

So far Hubert has given us this message to go on:

" ;) "

The cryptogrophy department is still trying to figure it out.

I don't know if this has been proposed before,

but I would like the editor to include a way to alter the chance of a nation joining the Allies or Axis or another naiton.

If Allies Attack Spain - Turkey joins Axis 20%.

If Axis Attack Spain - Turkey joins Allies 20%.

If Axis Attack Spain - Iraq joins Turkey 20%.

If Axis Attack Switzerland - Norway Joins Sweden 20%, Sweden joins Allies 50%.