Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I would slap his butt and he knows it

Kuniworth

Ive tried sendin Rambo zillions of messages tryin to get him to play me. But he refuses, guess he is afraid to get his behind whiped.

Anyway it's sad to see those oldies hang on to long gone dreams of glory when they belong in a retirement home.

Big man youre out! Kuni is in da house. Ya you know it's true wienerschnitzel-lova'.

lol tongue.gif

Kuniworth --- Dude, has your mind gone full circle & ran off the track? Remember, "We Don't Live in America...and we're not sorry" --- your theme song by that silly little group The Sound. What am I saying: You started out stalking me, now your trying to be me. What's that all about?

"Kuni in da house"? Are you Will Smith & Martin suddenly? Watching reruns of American T.V. will melt your mind, son. T.V. isn't real, role models like Beavis & Butthead is intelligence poisoning.

The only house you're in is your mom's...you probably hear this being shouted into your messy room..."Puni, get off the computer, go get a job, being 27 years old & living with your mother is not how life is suppose to go. When are you going to clean this room, it's full of pop bottles, now hurry about before your dad gets home."