Looking for SC articles

Curry

I am planning on giving weekly updates for the SC League in anticipation of the release of SC II and starting a new league for SC II also with weekly updates. What I would like to include at least monthly would be an article on SC. There are many possibilities for great articles such as but not limited to - tactics, strategy, importantance of HQ's, tips for newbies, the case for playing other campaigns besides the 1939 game, Common mistakes players make, the list can go on and on. It could even be about a difference between sc the game and the historical war such as how you would rate the Generals and why. I have been a member of the Diplomacy game community for over 25 years and there are many magazines (both by mail and now internet) devoted to that game with many good articles about the game Diplomacy.

I think we have some great people here and also some who would be able to write a good article. If you are interested let me know. We will put the article in the update on a monthly basis and then also publish the article here on the battlefront forum where people can give feedback.

If you are interested - let me know.

Here is the first of the weekly updates for the SC PBEM league.

SC PBEM LEAGUE - Weekly Update

Greetings my fellow gamers!

I hope to start a new feature for the league in preparation of SC II coming out. I am expecting and hoping for a great response for SC II and would like to begin now with a weekly update from the league on that week’s results plus a few extras like an occasional article. If any of you would like to write an article for an update please let me know. We can first post them in the update and then put them on the Battlefront forum for all to read. The articles can be on tactics, strategy, pros and cons of certain limits (like air limits), just about anything that would make sense.

Here are the results from this past week

Terif defeated Dalmatian, Curry defeated Twix, BigDog defeated Jdotchon, AlexanderOK defeated Roving Greek, Curry defeated Jdotchon, FriendlyFire defeated Marttis, Terppanna defeated AlexanderOK, FriendlyFire defeated Dak21PzDivision, Terif defeated Rannug.

Significant News this week: The only thing I see is that Terif continues his undefeated streak to 35. Will it ever be broken?

Remember if you wish to find a game go to the battlefront forum and find our email list in our thread at the top. Just email the list or a part of the list and ask for a game.

Happy Gaming all.

I'd like to contribute Curry. Feel free to pull some of my past posts, like the analysis of the payback of IT tech, which new players may find useful.

You can include in your update the news that FriendlyFire (Axis) is defending his number one spot against Terif, the war in Russia is just underway.

Hey Bill, I always assumed that we would start a new league for SC II when it comes out because my thinking is that SC II will be so different. But if a majority of players would like to keep it together that would be fine with me.