Opponent Wanted

Flatline

I was going to link u to a thread that addressed this issue but it seems to have disappeared.

Here is a link to the opponents forum.

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?category=9

And if u put any IM contact info that u use i'm sure others will add u to thier list. I and some friends use Yahoo messenger with great success. others use AOL. Personally i despise AOL/Time Warner so i'll never use it. But i am currently looking into a new IM That is universal! So it will tie together ICQ,Yahoo,Msn,AOl and other less well known Messaging systems.

Also IM works Great for PBEM. I do my turn and use the file send option and bam it is sent in under 30 seconds. smile.gif

Originally posted by Flatline:

I am looking for an opponent to play. I am pretty new to the game, so don't expect something dazzling.

FLatliner... I'll play you if you want... pick a scenario and a side. IF you want to be allies, check my info and shoot me a mail and I'll spin up a PBM game. ALl I ask is that scorched earth & fow be truned on & Undo turned off. IF we need to dicuss, send mea mail. I'll be in and out today, but home by tomorrow evening and we can rock then.