Cant load pbem anymore

Titan

I started one pbem game and did a few turns .then had a rest and started one against AI.did about 3-4 turns then stoped

Deleted old PBem out of folder and got new file from player and started a new game with Rommel.

I now boot up game no worries as per usual.I then click load pbem file then nothing,i get this DOS window flashes very fast i cant seem to pause it but i did get a glimps of the word violation.

Anyway whatever happened i cant play PBEM anymore :(

Ive rebooted still the same

If you can, please send me the PBEM file at support@furysoftware.com.

I should be able to tell you what's happening here but chances are the PBEM file may have been corrupted.

In the mean time I would suggest to just make sure that new/transfered PBEM files are located in the 'Pbem' directory ONLY and all other saved game types (Hotseat/AI) in the 'Save' directory. I have to double check this but it could be a problem if it's not the case.

Hope that helps,

Hubert

[ May 21, 2002, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: Hubert Cater ]

Files are in correct folders.

I have since deleted everything and reinstalled and got same thing,i saved both emails and nothing loads.

However i noticed after i tried to load pbem file that a new file appeared within the SC folder.

exception_trace.log

Thanks for your help Hurbert,Regarding ur last email seems to have everything undercontrol.game going fine.

It doesnt like ALT-TAB though,once i email the file off i gotta ALT-CNTL-DELT SC then reload it.

I can live with that