Tired of opponent finding forum

Kuniworth

Either because I´m a european or something the time zones make it almost impossible to find an opponent for me in the opponent finding forum. And playing Zappsweden is quite out of my league.

My Icq number is 83762039

Anybody who wants to play z-league feel free to add me to your contactlist.

hope to see you on the battlefield.

Two thoughts on this:

1) Try to pre set a game time. Its not easy as most people will ignore your post but put up something like "looking to play on Sat - contact me at ....". Hopefully you (and all of us) will not waste 1-2 hours wait and hoping someone get's online and see's your two hour post to start the bid.

2) I just don't understand these kids. They 'stoped' another attack on a public school in Delaware this weekend (yes I know that school is out for the summer, I never said they were bright). An 18, 15 and 14 year olds had over 2,000 rounds two 30-06 one 12 gauge and three pistols on thier bodys as they were walking near the school around might night. Hell I was chasing skirts by 15 and spending all my time at the beach, guess you can't do this in Del with all the industrial dumping.

Puniworth --- I've added you to my ICQ list. You can do the same. Like IronRanger stated, it's best to get an appointment.

Here's the deal from your Euro point of view: Zapp & Terif live in your time zone while the Yanks have alot of the bottom rung players who are only available for a couple of hours (with a totally different online time), so that may bad for you.

It seems like there are alot of "players" in PBEM, maybe you should join that click.

Anyhow...

We have a game going now, let me know when you want to continue. Post here or in my e-mail. I forget, are you in Sweden or France?

Currently ranked #3 (with highest of #2),

Rambo-Hollywood-Vegas

[ July 14, 2003, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]