Favorite campaign?

As I only have the demo i've only played the fall Gelb campaign, but what are the others like in comparison? I imagine that the Barbarossa one is pretty brilliant. Fall Zitidelle sounds really interesting though because I think it was both the biggest and most important battle of the war, and yet it is almost overlooked. 5 main battles of world war 2 seem to stick in peoples minds:

The Battle of Britain

El Alamein

Stalingrad

D-Day

The Battle of the Bulge

The Battle of Kursk was effectively Hitlers last chance at winning the war, at least on the eastern front. The German army , contrary to popular belief, was not finished after Stalingrad as Tebourba, the Kasserine pass and the miracle of the donetz prove. After Kursk however, the German army never recovered like they did after Moscow, or Stalingrad. They never achieved more than small tactical successes but they couldn't hold any ground.

What is this campaign like in the game? In the real thing there were 3000 tanks on the move at once within a salient of less than 100 miles in diameter. It was the real battle of the bulge.

The 42 game is great. It is well balanced, there is plenty of action from the start, there is no a dull middle game for the Allied player like you often see in the 39 game, and also it can be finished in less than 10 hours - often less as the first fifteen turns can be decisive.

Why do you only have the demo? Go buy the game, it is not very expensive!

Yep, plenty of great wargames on the market that don't require you start the war in 39.

Actually, most of my wargames don't equire you start in 30.

I agree, play them all, because anything post 1940 will require you to be a great wargamer, as well as great at mastering the perfect opening decisions of a game of SC.