Patch Problem...

Panzer Cmdr

Originally posted by Panzer Cmdr:

I tried to add the patch and got message that "Core files appear to have been corrupted. Program terminated." Has anyone else gotten this message. This was updating from V1.02 to V1.04 - do I need to patch V1.03 first.

Thanks

Have you installed any mods?

That might do it.

Yes I did install mods to the terrain and units from one of the guys on this forum. I will try to download patch and reinstall it again. If that doesn't work, I will remove game and reinstall - then update with patch 4 (and then try adding the unit/terrain mods which add more personality to game). Thanks for the help!

The patch is self inclusive of all previous patches, so no need to download version 1.03 or 1.02, v1.04 will contain all the previous changes as well.

In theory if you self extract the patch into your current installation folder it should work with no problems, even with mods etc., but if some of the core files have been changed in an unpredicted way then yes the best way around this is to reinstall the game, apply the patch and then apply any mods you have selected.

Good luck!

Hubert