Restore order - newbie

Kuniworth

I come back from working all evening with mentally ill and see 3 locked threads. A competitor for the locked-up thread title I wonder for myself. Or just some suicide al-qaida individual out to bring mayhem??

No some dude named Lucky Zorba is accusing me of calling him an "arsholer newbie" and wants to destroy me and comrade trapp. Like we where the guilty ones here of breakin confidence on newbies. Come on this must be the funniest thing I ever heard tongue.gif

Then when I opened my mail I got a message from him in which he declares a holy JIHAD war to clear the forum from the old bunch. He talks about the filth supposedly me and others have brought to the pure forum.

Whats going on here, for once Im not guilty. Is this Lucky Zebra back on track or some weird fraky sense of humour alternativly mental patient out on a new rampage???

I guess on 3 people

A. Moon trying to be a prankster

B. Mincks escaped from a sanitarium

C. Hueristic in a wild comeback

:confused: :confused:

Let me just say 2 things to Zorba and all others. Unfortunately I cant do it in the other thread as they are locked.

1. Stop this JIHAD-stuff. Im on your side. Actually Im on two sides...the underdogs and the goofy nutcases ones.

2. Dont try to compete with me in a locked-thread race. I will win.

signed

Confused in Sweden

I've had some locked threads myself but I never counted them. Is there a statistician who compiles these figures? Are there official standings based upon reliable numbers?

As a ballpark figure I claim 37 Locked threads, mostly due to later postings that were off topic to the original subject. Also, most of mine were from last December.

If anyone cares to conduct an official count of everyone's lockups I'll consider revising my number.

Naturally, some people have a gift for these things, Lucky Zebra (if I may be permitted to write that -- it reminds me of Imhotep being scratched off all the Ancient Egyptian shrines) -- had a phenominal average, something like 100% of every thread he ever started, but then he was banished, so probably that should disqualify him.