Tournament Round 3

SpitfireMarkX

Originally posted by BriantheWise:

Hi Heuristic

Here's my basic schedule.

Tuesday, Free from about 7:30PM to about 10.

Wednesday, same.

Thursday: Bad.

Friday: Free from 7:30 on

Saturday: Pretty flexible. Let me know.

This is PST. My email address is bpoulsen60@hotmail.com. I'll talk to you there.

Brian

Lets try for Tues. If u have the hotmail address do u use MSN messenger?

Originally posted by BriantheWise:

Heuristic, Tuesday, unfortunately is turning out not to work for me. I wanted to let you know asap. Wednesday will be excellent.

Brian

Bummer i've been looking forward to our nmatch today. Hopefully i'll be avil tomorrow. I see no reason at the moment why not.

So many planes... So so many... :( I've just conceded an Axis victory to Irish Guards in October 1942. He's irretrievably split the Soviet Union in two and the end is now certain.

A tough game. I even had a two deep line running Moscow-Voronezh-Rostov, but ten Axis air corps soon went through it, even with the whole of the RAF, USAAF and the VVS trying to stop them.

Good luck to whoever meets him in the final. You'll need it. smile.gif

shadow.jpg

No can do, Heuristic. Sorry. I was free Friday (I played Liam. He doesn't know Rambo's tricks, and I beat him as Axis. It was totally fun).

I was free Saturday (I played Rambo, in a nail biter, but lost as allies).

Today is Sunday and my wife accused me of loving this game more than her. It's close. (kidding - She is wonderful).

We have to wait til Tuesday to resume. I have the same schedule. But Friday is best.

The Irish guards are waiting for you. Or me.