List of original CMBO missions?

Hi. I like to know if anyone can give me a list of the original missions from CMBO. I have the Special Edition CD. Perhaps they're on there and I missed it.

Basically, I'm trying to play the missions (if any) written by the game designers/programers and then I'd like to try custom missions (from the CD?). I may be wrong altogether; with all CD missions being original. Can anyone help here?

There were 52 scenarios and operations. There must be a list somewhere, but I'm not sure where. At the Scenario Depot (which has something like 1700 CMBO scenarios) the ones from the original disk are marked with an icon.

Some of the original scenarios were brilliant and classics, some weren't. A lot of design work went into evolving the beast in different directions, and it still goes on. Due to a fortunate accident Der Kessel will still be up for another year, so you might want to take a look. The presentation is really nice, and the design-work is first rate. Visit The Scenario Depot, learn to use the search engine and read the reviews, but take them with a grain of salt. One useful feature is that it lists the scenarios written by a particular designer under their name. Soon you'll find yourself deciding that you're going to play all the Canadian Normandy Scenarios in chronological order...

The ones on my HD that I think came with the CD:

A day in the Calvary

All or Nothing

A walk in Paris

Aachen

Ardennes-Team Desorby

Arnhem - the red devils

Bruyeres

Carentan

Chambois

Champs de Mars

Chance Encounter