Punching bag for sale

Just putting out an open invitation for anyone that wants to play me via PBEM.

This invite is mainly for those on the forum that would like a game, figure they are green as grass, and don't want to risk playing a hardcore player that will only trash the snot out of them in the first 5 turns smile.gif .

I say mainly for the novice crowd, because unless you also enjoy kicking puppies, you likely won't find my game play sufficiently challenging to even be interesting heheh.

I currently have 2 count em two games underway. (I plan on submitting AARs after completion, but not before).

Sure my name might appear in the strategy guide hehe, but don't let that fool you hehe, I still suck smile.gif (especially in Russia it seems).

I just haven't got the time or inclination yet to play SC day to day all day long. I can still count my total number of games played using fingers and toes.

If you wish a lightweight learner's game I am your bet hehe.

Leave contact info here or PM me. And of course for those that know me elsewhere, you can always PM me through whatever option suits your fancy.

Hey Sarge,

I have an opening now, but I am a slow player of veteran quality. The upside is I will converse with you about the game mechanics, critique your moves, never let the game get to one sided unless your winning and help you become a veteran player fast. We will play with FoW on, but I will hint at my intentions and suggest counters. Probably the best side for you will be the Axis in the default Fall Weiss, if your up to it e-mail me at bradtap@aol.com