Graf Spee in the Atlantic?

P z B

What about adding Graf Spee in the Atlantic for the 39 campaign? Let it represent the pocket battleships.

It will give the Brits an interesting naval hunt at the beginning of the war, and the German player a chance to see if he can do better than Cpt Langsdorf ;

Btw, why is there not a port at Odessa?

There is a port at Odessa in 1.03, as I found to my pleasant surprise Also, there is a Russian cruiser in the Black Sea. Hubert (bless 'im) really does listen!

Unfortunately, the current version is buggy, so you may have to wait for 1.035 or whatever. :D

As to the Graf Spee, perhaps it is something that could be added, representing both of the pocket battleships as built and used as intended.

Originally posted by gunnergoz:

There is a port at Odessa in 1.03, as I found to my pleasant surprise Also, there is a Russian cruiser in the Black Sea. Hubert (bless 'im) really does listen!

Unfortunately, the current version is buggy, so you may have to wait for 1.035 or whatever. :D

As to the Graf Spee, perhaps it is something that could be added, representing both of the pocket battleships as built and used as intended.

There is a scenario editor, use it if you want to

make things more 'true to life.' Personally I

like the idea-I would like it more if the GS

could interdict MPPs as a surface raider...

John DiFool