My wish for more REPORT options (SC or maybe SC2)

xwormwood

I am not sure if anybody already posted this before, but i want if possible more reports.

First of all i loved the CLASH OF STEEL option where the complete war was shown in a quick clip (excuse my limited english knowledge, everyone who played COS should know what i mean...)

And i would really love a timetable, where everything what has happend should be listed (losses, new units, conquered cities / nations).

Maybe the overwiev informations should be listed permantly somewhere.

smile.gif

I'd like Strategic Exchange of Resources. For the Allies Via Shipping lanes. For the Axis similarly and from Neutrals. Though Primarily the European Axis were self sufficient. Much of the metals the UK got was from the US

I would like the diversity of Fuel/Metal/ManPower to be included in the game. That would completely change the effect of conquoring certian territories, making the Middle East, Caucaus mnts, US valuable places...

Xwormwood

Interesting post. I loved COS and still do despite it's quirks and bugs. Don't want to say much more in favor of it because I've already praised it so extensively in the past. Except for the badly deficient (virtually nonexistent) diplomatic aspect, COS is the computer standard for the other games to be weighed against. Another thing I liked about COS was the inteligent agression of it's AI and the fact the computer saw everything while the Human had FOW.

BTW -- Don't worry about your English, it's great. smile.gif

[ March 06, 2003, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]