Any SC tournaments around??

DalmatiaPartisan

Dalmatia currently you are signed in in our Tournament (Panzerliga). But this one will start only if we will get enough players. We are 12 for now but we will need 16.

I set a deadline until 29.10 ...on this date it will either start or be cancelled.

I will let you know in either case

Cya Dragonheart

danke schon

Still dont understand howcome battlefront people or SC2 developers dont want to organise any sort of official tournament for SC players with some symbolic rewards(say 1sta nd 2nd get to be SC2 testers)

hey guys we like rewards, rankings statistics etc...

I bet Rambo and Liam would fight for that honor till the end of time

hehe

Well in the Panzerleage you are awarded at least with additional points beside the points for the game, but you will get also a medal into your pass if you are sucessfull.

But honestly the lack of interest in SC is spreading arround the world. We have now 13 players of the PL interested into this tournament.

There are still missing 3 ppl to get it started and i set the deadline to the 29th as i m not willing to wait endless.

Well not only Rambo and Liam will fight for honer till end of time... :D i know also a couple of other players feeling the same....like Avatar,Sombra,me ....maybe also Comrade Trapp and a couple of others....and what about you? ;)

I'm still around, I love SC. 2-years playing, & ready to roll. I get frustrated with luck, struggle with patience, & "can't get it up" against the weak losers out there. But when it comes to competition, only Yoda can beat me. Makes no sense, I cracked you smucks, & can't budge the little Green man from Germany.

Yep only few players from the old generation are still arround....unfortunately....competition is reduced to almost zero.

I can remember our latest dispute after i smacked you out of your SC break ended 1:1 and ended with the Burnout of myself :D

Maybe playing 30+ hours straight was that good idea :cool: as i was really exhausted and dead afterwards.