Cheeseball Organization

watchdog

OK, Matt & Moon, etc... your 2nd grade order form in the purchase section of your site is typical of the type of attention to detail you paid to the game in question. The topics don't even match up with the lines on the order form, check it out. They are as out of sync as Lance Bass & his new Cosmonaut Band. I tried to order the game 3 times with 3 diferent Ccards (all perfectly good cards...don't even go there) and all responses from your site came back, "declined".

OK then, so that means you blacklisted me for some of the comments I made on the forum which you so eagerly locked my threads out for merely speaking my peace (no foul language used). Well, your game sucks (oh my, will THIS thread be locked???). I've paid more for worse games than this, and probably will again, but the highbrow arrogance of the people working on this joint will never be topped.

OK all you suck ups, let me have it, full barrels blasting. :rolleyes:

Actually, i was looking at your recent posts, and you seem to have this downer mentality. (The black sabbath thing doesnt help) in your posts, with the exeption to your post in 'finns and the russian navy' u dont seem to be striving to create a better game, which is what,imho, this forum is about, i mean, i joined becuz i saw a potentially great game being advertised. So i read you guyses posts fopr awhile, then i joined. So, just try to be helpful not a deterent to this 'friendly forum.' U make some good points though.

CVM

My main point is that just because my crowd talks a different way to each other, (ie, more direct and provocative) is that a reason to blacklist and lock me out? Look, every body on this forum aint Super Ted and gifted with the rap and so on. Why do they get offended at such minor stuff? I dont get it.

Originally posted by watchdog:

OK, Matt & Moon, etc... your 2nd grade order form in the purchase section of your site is typical of the type of attention to detail you paid to the game in question. The topics don't even match up with the lines on the order form, check it out. They are as out of sync as Lance Bass & his new Cosmonaut Band. I tried to order the game 3 times with 3 diferent Ccards (all perfectly good cards...don't even go there) and all responses from your site came back, "declined".

OK, I'll tell the emperor that he's 'tackle out' - The website works properly, we've used it to order ours and I just took it as far as the point of no return and all the fields matched up on every page.

The problem is at your end.

Perhaps you should address your second grade computer config?

Re your financial situation, I don't know and dont care.

OK then, so that means you blacklisted me for some of the comments I made on the forum which you so eagerly locked my threads out for merely speaking my peace (no foul language used). Well, your game sucks (oh my, will THIS thread be locked???). I've paid more for worse games than this, and probably will again, but the highbrow arrogance of the people working on this joint will never be topped.

OK all you suck ups, let me have it, full barrels blasting. :rolleyes:

And then you move on into some self justifying whining which is of little interest to me.

BTW, since the game sucks - why are you whimpering with such stridency about the world setting out to prevent you buying it?

Can you spell 'attention seeking hypocrite'?

[ August 17, 2002, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: husky65 ]

Watchdog,

OK, Matt & Moon, etc... your 2nd grade order form in the purchase section of your site is typical of the type of attention to detail you paid to the game in question.
Wow... that is some pretty high horse BS if I ever heard any. Lack of attention to detail... oh my, I'd hate to see the standard you set in your place of work. It must be untouchable in its perfectness.

Look, you are entitled to your opinion just like anybody else. However, some opinions aren't worth the electronic pulses that are used to transmit them. If we were such a "cheeseball organization", then how come we are doing so damned well and have almost no competition? But of course, these things don't matter in a free market place.

The topics don't even match up with the lines on the order form, check it out.
I did as you requested. Looks fine in my 4 year old browser. But of course, I am probably lying, right?

I tried to order the game 3 times with 3 diferent Ccards (all perfectly good cards...don't even go there) and all responses from your site came back, "declined".
We were doing some work on the ordering system tonight for the first time in over a year. Could be that your timing was off.

OK then, so that means you blacklisted me for some of the comments I made on the forum
Or it could mean that your browser has a problem, or our scripts weren't working 100% correct for about an hour, or that you are paranoid. I suspect a combination.

Dude, we couldn't "blacklist" you from ordering even if we wanted to! And since you are here making a royal pain in the ass of yourself, the least we can do is get SOME monetary compensation for dealing with your childish behavior. So rest assured, we are not preventing you from handing over money to us.

which you so eagerly locked my threads out for merely speaking my peace (no foul language used).
Well, I don't know what you are talking about, but if you think the ONLY reason a thread gets locked up is because of foul language, you obviously don't read so well. There is an Agreement you had to consent to when you signed up for this BBS. If your threads were locked, I am going to bet without looking at them that you weren't following the OH SO SIMPLE rules when "speaking your peace".

Your ability to post here is priveledge, and if you can't accept that... leave. The fact that we don't just ban you right here and now shows that we are tollerant even towards those who give us no reason to be.

Well, your game sucks (oh my, will THIS thread be locked???).
Well, we could leave it open so people can take potshots at you. If that is fine by you, then open this will stay.

I've paid more for worse games than this, and probably will again, but the highbrow arrogance of the people working on this joint will never be topped.
Er... you already topped it, and then some.

OK all you suck ups, let me have it, full barrels blasting.
If we suck so bad, our website sucks, our games suck, and in general everything here sucks... what does that say about you for wasting your time here? Nothing positive.

And a final word... this is a warning. If you want to rant and rave like a 14 year old with a fresh wedgie from the school bullie (i.e. taking out your personal failings/problems on the rest of us), then kindly take yourself off this Forum or we will do it for you. If you can behave like a civilized member of society, than stay. The choice is totally yours to make.

Steve

Watchdog, you are a troll. You're from southern Florida aren't you? You're one of those people who can't fill out a voting ballot because it's "too complex and doesn't line up right" aren't you?

This forum, as you can see for yourself, is *full* of people who have, somehow, managed to fill out that same order form properly and gotten their copy of the game. Based on that information alone, basic logic should dictate that any problems *you* are having doing the same are at *your* end, not at BFC. Think, man, think.