Rambo...your toughts on play balance

Batavian

Hello Batavian,

Yes, my statements are true about my "system" playing the Germans. I win everytime. I'm currently playing 3-games right now (human vs human). I've waxed 4 players via PBEM so far (human vs human). I guess when I defeat opponent number 5, I become an Ace.

I acquired my skills by playing an old buddy of mine several games via PBEM (human vs human). I created my "system" from those initial games. I've experimented vs A.I., but to adjust my skills for my opponents.

To answer your question: Yes, the Axis should win ever game (human vs. human) & are without excuse if they don't.

Sorry for the delayed response to your question. I traveled all-day Thursday, played golf Friday, & going to a wedding Saturday. I have played some turns tonight after setting up the computer where I'm staying for my vacation. How's this for loyalty: I traveled over 600 miles with my SC-disk, installed it & patch, & got internet service just to play SC-PBEM at night during my vacation.

jon_j_rambo@yahoo.com >>> I win everytime as Axis

P.S. --- Far as "the comment above: The Axis is moderately ahead" Is that a joke? Dude, my "system" is BULLETPROOF!!!!!!!!

[ November 23, 2002, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Before anyone commits to a sports season like schedule of 25 games, which could rend untold damage to eyes, marriages, and the novelty of SC, why don't you wait for patch 1.06.

As Hubert mentioned in a prior post, he is on vacation for a couple weeks, but when he gets back, "there should be a nice and shiny new patch ready to go for everybody."

I mentioned to someone I was playing PBEM with that playing as the Allies against a competent Axis opponent, is like facing Randy Johnson or Nolan Ryan in their prime everytime, and always starting with an 0-2 count. Basically, in human against human games, the dice were loaded in favor of the Axis. Of course the Axis is going to win the lion's share of the games in that case.

Hubert has been open to soliciiting input, and very responsive responding to it. I have every expectation that the 1.06 patch is going to go a long way in smoothing out the playing field.

daringly --- I appreciate the fact you came out of the crowd with some numbers regarding game play. I don't even know you, but I already respect you. I can't comment with more "Smack" because I don't want somebody to cry & push the "Censor Rambo" button.

Anyhow...

Lets make this a little more realistic than 25-games. How about we play 5-games & all you have to do is win 1-game! I'm not going to come out on the Forun & name the stakes, because once again, I don't want somebody to cry & push the "Rambo is Promoting Himself" button.

We can play for "Fame & Fortune" if you want. Whatever, name it. I'm undefeated & the best in the business as the Germans.

jon_j_rambo@yahoo.com