Campain design - neutral country setup

RobRas

Hello

Just on - probably stupid - question: Is it possible in the campaign editor to change the starting position of countries not yet activated?

It seems to me that if you want for instance to improve the Russian setup in the campaign game you have to activate them first thereby having them participating in the war from 1939. I just wanted to change their setup for WHEN they joined.

Thanks in advance smile.gif

Robert

I just wanted to change their setup for WHEN they joined.
If it's just a question of timing, then yes you can do this. Just increase the initial war readiness of USSR in the editor. A 5-10% increase will get them mobilizing for war a couple turns sooner than normal. This puts some pressure on the Germans to have Barbarossa set up and ready, and means less time available for other adventures in Spain or Sweden.

Would be cool for the defending player to set-up the starting positions like in 3R.
Yup, that would be really cool!

If it's just a question of timing, then yes you can do this. Just increase the initial war readiness of USSR in the editor.
True. But it would be nice to be able modify the start setup for the Russians - perhaps experimenting with their force composition as well.

• 2 weeks later...