Final results for an operation - can't see them

My usual opponent and I played the Desobry operation in CMAK all the way to the bitter end via PBEM... 6 games of 15 turns each.

At the end of the 6th game we both did a cease fire on turn 15.

The final page that said I was a victor did not show the usual stats of kills, casualties, vehicles, guns, etc... It only showed men remaining and the final victory.

Why did this happen? Was it because we did a cease rather than waiting for the + turns to finish? Or is that a "feature" of operations that span multiple battles... would have loved to see the total casualties because dead vehicles literally were everywhere. Dead vehicles stay throughout the operations (it was static so the map didn't move) but only the most recent infantry from the last game are "on hand" to review as far as kills.

Thanks in advance!

Reload the last turns before the ceasefire and play thru to the end to see if you do get the AAR screen. If you can't pbem than ask your opponent for his password, then reload the game as a hotseat and burn thru the remaining turns.

BTW, how did you like the Op? I tried to keep it as close to Wild Bill's version as the game engine allowed.

We had a great time with the Op. I played the Germans. The big problem was that my "start line" was always waaaayyy far back, so I was forced to leave guys up front, locked, w/out resupply or drag them way back and then move forward again. This was partially offset by the fact that 1/2 of the turns were night turns where it is pretty easy to drive up reinforcements. The carnage in this game was intense... I don't think too many of my original infantry survived in any form and certainly none of my original vehicles made it. By the end my opponent was literally wiped out - he had maybe 5 infantry left and no vehicles at all. It was completely brutal. Don't want to put spoilers in but had great success w/the rocket spotter - got lucky in that the shells were on target and made mincemeat out of the defenders a couple of times.